Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OK but answer me this.

Do you see Messi being brought on by the manager in injury time? Players like Zidane, Ronaldinho, R9 before him?

The answer is no.

You simply do not treat a player of that status in this manner and ETH knew EXACTLY what he was doing.

Can't understand why our dumb ass fanbase are ignoring the blatant disrespect..
Jesus himself could come down as the embodiment of the original Ronaldo, Messi, and Maradona, and his play on the field is still subject to the manager's wishes. So the three minutes argument you make is silly.

What's disrespectful? The fact that ManU, despite their behind the scenes shortcomings, were rising to the occasion and beating Tottenham, but instead of being a team player, Ronaldo made that game all about him.

The only thing I blame ETH for is not telling CR7 early that his services were no longer needed, but he has to manage a football team to get them winning games, so he hedged his bets like all managers would do, when you have one of the best players the world has ever seen on the team.

All Ronaldo has done this season is bring chaos. He is a selfish egotistical player. It has worked well for him through the years. It isn't working in this instance as his skills no longer match up to his selfishness and ego.

Look at it this way, ETH oversees every practice, do you think an in form Ronaldo wouldn't have gotten more minutes?

In fact why am I arguing with you. As an arsenal supporter, you are correct, Ronaldo is right. Burn it all down breh.

:mjgrin:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
nikka, fukk that I shouldn’t be brought on with 3 minutes left to play cos I’m Ronaldo shyt.

If he thinks that’s disrespectful, then how will he feel about Marquinhos ordering him to do this?
61543420b414c1001862db48

He’s never been a team player. He’ll never do Haram ball work like Messi did in the final minutes of the group game against Nigeria in 2018. fukk him :camby:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Do you see Messi being brought on by the manager in injury time? Players like Zidane, Ronaldinho, R9 before him?
Zidane stopped playing before he could get the chance to fall off completely.
R9 and Dinho respectfully bowed out and left for lower intensity leagues when they became bum status. Why do you think Iniesta went to Japan?

This long neck fakkit goes to stat pad in Serie ass while he still has something left to offer and comes to the EPL when it’s clear he’s declining

The disrespect argument only works if you point out the fact that the manager is supposed to bring on a defensive player at that stage of the game and not an attacker.
The disrespect because of the fact he’s Ronaldo argument doesn’t make any sense

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got jokes brehs

Infantino began his speech by saying: “Today I feel Qatari. Today I feel Arabic. Today I feel African. Today I feel gay. Today I feel disabled. Today I feel [like] a migrant worker.

“Of course I am not Qatari, I am not an Arab, I am not African, I am not gay, I am not disabled. But I feel like it, because I know what it means to be discriminated [against], to be bullied, as a foreigner in a foreign country.

:skip:

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Infantino may have hit peak David Brent in the brief clip i just heard. He even pulled the "I'm a ginger" card at on point.

He did mention the west's hypocrisy on this and he has a point there. Not heard the full thing though and i can't be arsed doing either.

Daps
Yes. WOAT cup
Are you there? are you an alcoholic crying because you’re being deprived of beer?

If anything it makes the World Cup more of a family friendly event, than having drunken idiots strip naked :dame: , start fights or shout abuse at people. Like what happened in the last Euro tournament.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you there? are you an alcoholic crying because you’re being deprived of beer?

If anything it makes the World Cup more of a family friendly event, than having drunken idiots strip naked :dame: , start fights or shout abuse at people. Like what happened in the last Euro tournament.
Lol, if you think the ultras who travel to these events need alcohol to abuse people, I have a bridge to sell you.