Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
How the fuk your gonna say that I didn't bring on Ronaldo against City out of respect but then think its OK to give him 3 minutes against Spurs :laugh:

maybe cos we were in the middle of a humiliating defeat to city but were winning against spurs.

maybe he didn't want ronny to have the humiliation of that defeat.

possible answer :ehh: ??

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I still dont know why Ronaldo did that interview, nothing good is going to come of it. I doubt any real club in Europe will sign him in January even on a free, should have just ate the L until next summer and go somewhere else on a free now hes kinda tarnished his legacy in England

because he is not too bright and compounding that he is blinded by his own extreme narcissism.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Didn't lukaku diss chelsea as well? Still kept his contract. Don't see how man united can get out of this deal. :hubie:

Ronaldo is still ronaldo the publicity, shirt sales and exposure teams will still want him. He's still the most popular athlete in the world.

If his wages demands werent so crazy i would agree but the top teams dont want him and the mid teams in europe cant afford him

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Ronaldo fans aren’t rational people rooted in reality. I’ve noticed the majority of people sticking up for Ronaldo aren’t even Utd fans. The Utd fans I know all say he’s been subpar since they signed him and just want him to go so they don’t have to deal with Ronaldo stans :heh:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Wayne Baratheon
rooney.png

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Where does Ronaldo go now? For me it can only be Man City (as a fukk you to United) or Sporting (Homecoming).