Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I still dont know why Ronaldo did that interview, nothing good is going to come of it. I doubt any real club in Europe will sign him in January even on a free, should have just ate the L until next summer and go somewhere else on a free now hes kinda tarnished his legacy in England

Daps
I still dont know why Ronaldo did that interview, nothing good is going to come of it. I doubt any real club in Europe will sign him in January even on a free, should have just ate the L until next summer and go somewhere else on a free now hes kinda tarnished his legacy in England
because he's a selfish, egotistical clown and always has been

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Didn't lukaku diss chelsea as well? Still kept his contract. Don't see how man united can get out of this deal. :hubie:

Ronaldo is still ronaldo the publicity, shirt sales and exposure teams will still want him. He's still the most popular athlete in the world.