Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know man. I'm becoming disillusioned with the United fanbase. Don't think I'm on the same page as the majority.

Ronaldo spoke so much truth about the problems at the club yesterday. Problems that many united fans THEMSELVES have spoken out but they don't want to back Ronaldo. It's crazy.

Can't wait for part 2 tonight where Ronaldo will explain WHY he doesn't respect ETH. I'm sure it will be a legit reason. If someone disrespects you, I'm sure your not gonna respect them back. But it's wrong if Ronaldo has the same mentality? Nahh fuk yall.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I don't know man. I'm becoming disillusioned with the United fanbase. Don't think I'm on the same page as the majority.

Ronaldo spoke so much truth about the problems at the club yesterday. Problems that many united fans THEMSELVES have spoken out but they don't want to back Ronaldo. It's crazy.

Can't wait for part 2 tonight where Ronaldo will explain WHY he doesn't respect ETH. I'm sure it will be a legit reason. If someone disrespects you, I'm sure your not gonna respect them back. But it's wrong if Ronaldo has the same mentality? Nahh fuk yall.

Two things can be true. He can talk about the issues at the club, and also be a primadonna that can't stand the spotlight not being on him. Its no surprise that even when he got injured in that Euro final, Portugal played BETTER. In today's game, you can't play through one person unless they are a creative player.

United's fanbase been delusional for the past decade. The problems are from top to bottom. This is the beginning of what we saw at Arsenal, problem is Arsenal's learned that they can develop young players and have good management. United still wants to splash on big names and sell shirts. I fear that with teams like Brighton stepping up and Newcastle positioned to splash cash, that United might get left behind.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Like playing with 10 men... Actually worse coz his teams are trying to crowbar him into scoring. He's also the captain at Portugal so you can imagine the pressure on the kids to pass to him and his constant demands/complaining
Yup. You don't know true pain until you see Dalot and Antony send underhit crosses to Ronaldo when he's getting marked out of the game by 2 Cyprus League defenders on a cold Thursday evening.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
fukk off Bruno :pacspit:
tenor.gif