Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if you've watched any Man U games recently but Portugal are not winning a damn thing as long as Ronaldo starts games and is captain.

He's beyond washed and they're scared to drop him
They also refuse to send Fernando Santos to the pasture :francis: All that talent and they'll still look like they're struggling in attack.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I don't know if you've watched any Man U games recently but Portugal are not winning a damn thing as long as Ronaldo starts games and is captain.

He missed a bunch of chances against Spain and that cost them a place in the Nations League final 4. :francis:

Think even the Portuguese folk are tired of him I assume.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

I can see Rafael Leao getting a hattrick and then Ronaldo scoring a garbage time penalty and doing his celebrations, pointing at himself :pachaha:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He used to own Crystal Palace so he’s got a bias against players.

I know this, it's more then a bias, dude legit seems to hate players. The disgust in his face when speaks on players, he sees them as nothing more then the lowest off the low.

One off them lads definitely made him a cukkk

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

Can’t wait to see Ghana beat Portugal 1-0 next week with CR7 missing loads of chances and blaming his teammates. :lolbron:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
He missed a bunch of chances against Spain and that cost them a place in the Nations League final 4. :francis:

Think even the Portuguese folk are tired of him I assume.

Can’t wait to see Ghana beat Portugal 1-0 next week with CR7 missing loads of chances and blaming his teammates. :lolbron:

Like playing with 10 men... Actually worse coz his teams are trying to crowbar him into scoring. He's also the captain at Portugal so you can imagine the pressure on the kids to pass to him and his constant demands/complaining

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Like playing with 10 men... Actually worse coz his teams are trying to crowbar him into scoring. He's also the captain at Portugal so you can imagine the pressure on the kids to pass to him and his constant demands/complaining
Exactly what happened in Europa league. I think Portugal will flop hard this WC, and CR7 will throw another hissy fit and retire in shame. Once he’s out the picture, Portugal are gonna be scary.