Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I'd take Ighalo back. I'm dead serious. Pre-lockdown Ighalo did bits for us.:manny:

Post lockdown Ighalo. :flabbynsick:
Breh looked like he was eating pounded yam and fanta everyday. :mjlol:
Pre-lockdown Ighalo still had those Chinese supplements in his bloodstream :lolbron:

I remember having to check multiple websites to confirm his height, I couldn't believe he was under 6 foot tall and still bodying everybody out there.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Go
Keane in full on Ronaldo stan mode :russ:

"He scores every two games" He's only scored 2 goals.:skip:

A penalty against Moldova's own Sheriff Tiraspol where he did the Siu. And a breakaway goal against Everton's Pickford who has t-rex arms. :dead:

These ex-Utd players man. Sucked off Ole at every turn, turned their noses up on LVG, Jose and now ETH. :hhh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's your MikeLUHG?

He's reverse though cause Mike don't rate Potter. But loves a similar terrorist in Allergri.
Literally just saw that tweet now, don't know who that guy is lol.

I'm not Potter out but I can't believe they got rid of Tuchel for this.

Daps
Go

"He scores every two games" He's only scored 2 goals.:skip:

A penalty against Moldova's own Sheriff Tiraspol where he did the Siu. And a breakaway goal against Everton's Pickford who has t-rex arms. :dead:

These ex-Utd players man. Sucked off Ole at every turn, turned their noses up on LVG, Jose and now ETH. :hhh:

looks like Neville is turning against him though and is starting to criticise him

Keane is just embarrassing him self now every time he defends him, if that was anyone else who did what he did against Spurs Keane would have hammered
them

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
looks like Neville is turning against him though and is starting to criticise him

Keane is just embarrassing him self now every time he defends him, if that was anyone else who did what he did against Spurs Keane would have hammered
them
Keane is being consistent imo. This was Keane's behaviour when he was coming to the end at United too.