Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I realised you were talking about the Premier League

Liverpool have a better starting 11 than yours easily, I don't think I would pick any of your players over ours
Our whole starting 11 is better than yours

The only players I would consider from your team to be in Liverpool's is maybe Erickson and Martinez

I think I would have more Arsenal players in my starting 11 over yours
And Yes I know you beat them most times you play them, but that is a psychology thing Arsenal have to overcome, they have better players than yours

And you said I was talking crap wow :snoop: :

I would take 2/3 Liverpool players over ours max and as far as Arsenal players, hell to the fukin no :laff:

Daps
Only Premier League ground you haven't won at. Thats crazy. Thought i guess a lot of it is cause they haven't been in the PL
really I never knew that

i did say early they have always been one of our bogey team, when I was a young kid they always got the better of us

one of the only times I can vividly remember us beating them is 89 in The FA cup semi final, basically the Hillsborough match

Daps
And you said I was talking crap wow :snoop: :

I would take 2/3 Liverpool players over ours max and as far as Arsenal players, hell to the fukin no :laff:
what 2\3 players you picking them

please tell you ain't picking Shaw over the likes of Robertson
or Rashford over Salah

or De Gea over Allison

even our players who are not having the best season like VVD AND Trent walk in to your first 11

seriously stick to the :heh: threads in The Booth :wrist:

Last edited:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what 2\3 players you picking them

please tell you ain't picking Shaw over the likes of Robertson
or Rashford over Salah

or De Gea over Allison

even our players who are not having the best season like VVD AND Trent walk in to your first 11

seriously stick the :heh: threads in The Booth :wrist:

Allison, Salah and a in form Trent.

Who wants a one season wonder when you have Rolls Royce Varane in your side? :childplease:

Jones over Casemiro :laff:

Daps
Allison, Salah and a in form Trent.

Who wants a one season wonder when you have Rolls Royce Varane in your side? :childplease:
First off he wasn't a one season wonder
he has had at least 2\3 excellent season

second off has Varane done anything to prove he can handle the Premier League yet
He will play one or two games then gets injured then you are stuck with Maguire who is Sunday league standard
he has been relegated 5 times :russ: