Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Casemiro's been fantastic so far.

Eriksen a bit too slow on the ball and sitting too deep. Missing Fred's forward runs.

Sancho too lethargic.

Rashford anonymous.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
now you are just talking crap here :stopitslime:

sorry Coli but that result today has put me in a foul mood so I'm calling out all the bullshyt on here today :hubie:

I'm going to go get high and hopefully my man Oliveria wins tonight and it puts me in a better mood

I'm talking about the premier league

Who has a better starting 11 than us apart from City? Player for player. Let's hear it.

Daps
I'm talking about the premier league

Who has a better starting 11 than us apart from City? Player for player. Let's hear it.
Yeah I realised you were talking about the Premier League

Liverpool have a better starting 11 than yours easily, I don't think I would pick any of your players over ours
Our whole starting 11 is better than yours

The only players I would consider from your team to be in Liverpool's is maybe Erickson and Martinez

I think I would have more Arsenal players in my starting 11 over yours
And Yes I know you beat them most times you play them, but that is a psychology thing Arsenal have to overcome, they have better players than yours

Last edited:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Rashford was out of favor at United for a while. Is he back, or do you guys still want a replacement? Should he leave too?