Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

I've often thought if I was famous and the The Sun/Daily Mail were on my case I would go directly after the author of the article. Not just the faceless publication.

Hire a private investigator to dig up dirt and plaster that shyt all over my timeline. "Here is Jonathan Smith...he has been cheating on his wife with Amanda from his office". I'll have man embroiled in divorces and all sorts. Go after family too

"Did you know Jonathan's brother was convicted of rape last year? How come he's not writing articles about that?"

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I've often thought if I was famous and the The Sun/Daily Mail were on my case I would go directly after the author of the article. Not just the faceless publication.

Hire a private investigator to dig up dirt and plaster that shyt all over my timeline. "Here is Jonathan Smith...he has been cheating on his wife with Amanda from his office". I'll have man embroiled in divorces and all sorts. Go after family too

"Did you know Jonathan's brother was convicted of rape last year? How come he's not writing articles about that?"

Sounds like too much work. I’ll just sue the individual heavily. fukk up their whole life with a lifetime of debt

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

Curtis starts :blessed:

Listening to Kloppo sounds like Darwin will be fine for Ajax :whew:

This nikka Thiago out with an ear infection smmfh :francis:

If it's not defence out of commission it's the forwards smh

If we lose anyone else we might see Milner up front. Thank god Firmino is on fire :whew:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Sounds like too much work. I’ll just sue the individual heavily. fukk up their whole life with a lifetime of debt

What, posting info on social media? I hate injustice and I can be petty :yeshrug:

I'm sure once you make an example out of someone the rest will be on their Ps and Qs

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
They do that shyt (using the wrong pics) on purpose. Never think otherwise.

Murdochs lot especially

Same how they'll go out of their way to chose the most negative looking pic of a black/non white person for their stories even when they're the victim of a crime.

Scum

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Yes odd team that’s been forced on us with injuries but these nikkas bottom of the league been poor man :francis:

There's a lack of creativity without TAA, Thiago and the directness of Diaz and Nunez. It might have to be a set piece ting or Mo+Firmino magic

Looks we're just passing around unconvincingly waiting for them to counter

The youts (Carvalho and Jones) getting bullied off the ball

Daps

Curtis starts :blessed:

Listening to Kloppo sounds like Darwin will be fine for Ajax :whew:

This nikka Thiago out with an ear infection smmfh :francis:

Come on we need another win to keep it going, to keep the confidence at the same level

Starting with Elliott and Carvalho again :salute:

I hope Klopp ain't going to take this game too lightly, we need to be at full pelt again

when I was growing up Forest was a bogey team for us, I don't remember too many win against them