Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Funny thing is, if he never walked off, we(the public) would have never known.

it was always going to end this way for Ronaldo. its hard for someone who reached those heights to be willing to bit part player at the end of their careers. That drive is what made them great in the first place :yeshrug:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Arsenal need a funny commentator personality like these two.

Can’t be having Troopz or any from the AFTv gang :scusthov:

Screenshot-2022-08-28-at-15-16-44-removebg-preview.png

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

it was always going to end this way for Ronaldo. its hard for someone who reached those heights to be willing to bit part player at the end of their careers. That drive is what made them great in the first place :yeshrug:

ETH said he refused to be subbed on. Walk off or not he would have had to address that.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

That’s why I find it funny when people really think Zlatan has a huge ego. It’s mostly a joke. Breh quietly went to MLS when he realized it was over, and came back to Europe when Milan called.

Ronaldo is really what Zlatan only jokes about being.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
That’s why I find it funny when people really think Zlatan has a huge ego. It’s mostly a joke. Breh quietly went to MLS when he realized it was over, and came back to Europe when Milan called.

Zlatan is al talk but he does have an huge ego.

He keeps talking about milan winning the scudetto because of him when he rly had 0 contribution. But yea.. Ronaldo is in a league of his own when things dont go his way.
Why doesnt he just do what Messi did.
Just play as a no10 and be a playmaker and feed the younger players with great assists.....oh wait.... he cant do that.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Zlatan is al talk but he does have an huge ego.

He keeps talking about milan winning the scudetto because of him when he rly had 0 contribution. But yea.. Ronaldo is in a league of his own when things dont go his way.
Why doesnt he just do what Messi did.
Just play as a no10 and be a playmaker and feed the younger players with great assists.....oh wait.... he cant do that.

I think he’s trolling when he says shyt like that. It’s a character.

But Zlatan arriving was a turning point for Milan, don’t downplay that :ufdup:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps

Who knows maybe he did have a hand in it, off the pitch. Schooling the younger players. And he does seem to have a sense of humour.

Ronaldo is so focused on his stats ... its disgusting. Can you imagine him, neymar and mbappe arguing about who takes a pen against Nantes while Psg is 3 0 up:mjlol:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Tbf. Zlatan was never in the ronaldo and messi’s league.