Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Nunez had a better squad around him than lille who were actually terrible last season. :rudy:

David did it with weaker squad in a stronger league and won league against mighty psg while nunez only competition was porto :mjlol:

Continue supporting thst fraud called nunez you gon learn the hard way :umad:
Excuses excuses excuses :hhh:

Keep thinking he a fraud you gone be looking like a fool for years to come :wow:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
How confident are u gunner fans in Arsenal winning today? I wanna bet big on them but dunno if Europa games for yall means u rest some starters

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
As a Bayern-Fan i suggest a trade Mané - Nunez. Sadio is actually by far the worst offensive player at Bayern (Sané, Coman, Gnabry, Müller, Musiala, Choupo are playing all much better) and we need a real central striker (at the moment Choupo-Moting).

Or is there a Liverpool-Fan who can give me some confidence that Sadio will be improve?

All our attackers get found out once they leave the sanctuary of casa Klopp :lolbron:. Coutinho sunk to Villa level.. Shaqiri couldn't cut it in Lyon... Divock "GOAT" Origi has been named worst signing in Seria A by AC Milan fans (mainly due to injury)

Haven't watched a Bayern game... But Mane doesn't seem to be doing too badly based on his stats? He has 5 goals in 10 games in the Bundesliga. That seems to be similar stats to your other forwards

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
2J1M6Y2.png

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Looks like its the end of the road for Cristiano at United.

Shame really. it didnt need to end like this.

Need a striker in January badly. And it has to be a striker not a wide forward of some sort.

Yeah it’s over. Word to @Big Boss

Hopefully Messi sees this and never goes back to Barca. Hate it has to end this way for the legend

Wudo75

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All our attackers get found out once they leave the sanctuary of casa Klopp :lolbron:. Coutinho sunk to Villa level.. Shaqiri couldn't cut it in Lyon... Divock "GOAT" Origi has been named worst signing in Seria A by AC Milan fans (mainly due to injury)

Haven't watched a Bayern game... But Mane doesn't seem to be doing too badly based on his stats? He has 5 goals in 10 games in the Bundesliga. That seems to be similar stats to your other forwards

I have watched every game. Without him we would have scored more goals. He mainly always makes the wrong decision and loses the ball very often. He has the most playing time of all our forwards. He had some moments but in this offensive system with these players around you, even Choupo getting three goals and three assists in two games... I hope after Quatar he will be better.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Looks like its the end of the road for Cristiano at United.

Shame really. it didnt need to end like this.

Need a striker in January badly. And it has to be a striker not a wide forward of some sort.

Good. Dude's been acting like a petulant child for his entire 2nd tenure at United. Good on ETH for this one. No one should be above the team and its goals.