Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

This no neck, phone hacking clown yapping again.

piers-morgan.gif

cyTtVVX.gif

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Took a nap at 6pm yesterday and woke up at 2am.....I missed the fukking Spurs game :snoop:

I go on Twitter, Youtube etc. To learn about the result only to hear people saying it was United's best performance in years. After all the shyt I've been through with this club.........At least I'll always have the PSG game:mjcry:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

This no neck, phone hacking clown yapping again.

piers-morgan.gif

cyTtVVX.gif

The dikk riding is crazy. You got dudes like Rio, Keane and Evra sounding crazy every week saying Ronaldo must play, totally ignoring how poor his performances have been.

I never rated Rio as a pundit anyway (he's borderline TalkSport level) but it's ridiculous how they expect Ten Hag to play him out of "respect " for what he did at Real Madrid and Juventus.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The dikk riding is crazy. You got dudes like Rio, Keane and Evra sounding crazy every week saying Ronaldo must play, totally ignoring how poor his performances have been.

I never rated Rio as a pundit anyway (he's borderline TalkSport level) but it's ridiculous how they expect Ten Hag to play him out of "respect " for what he did at Real Madrid and Juventus.

Old boys club

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Took a nap at 6pm yesterday and woke up at 2am.....I missed the fukking Spurs game :snoop:

I go on Twitter, Youtube etc. To learn about the result only to hear people saying it was United's best performance in years. After all the shyt I've been through with this club.........At least I'll always have the PSG game:mjcry:
Maybe you’re the problem :skip:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Yea you missed out bruh...Tottenham could not get a kick in all game.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
As a Bayern-Fan i suggest a trade Mané - Nunez. Sadio is actually by far the worst offensive player at Bayern (Sané, Coman, Gnabry, Müller, Musiala, Choupo are playing all much better) and we need a real central striker (at the moment Choupo-Moting).

Or is there a Liverpool-Fan who can give me some confidence that Sadio will be improve?
Jonathan David is available and he’s better then nunez imo. Would fit Bayern much better and would cost much cheaper. 45-50 million.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
You know you my nikka but behave yourself :pachaha:

I rate David all the same :ehh:
David is more suited for bayern and even Liverpool where he would be the perfect firmino replacement. He’s better passer and more clinical than nunez. You don’t let nunez price tag fool you. Also David is scoring goals in a more tougher league than nunez was last season :camby:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
David is more suited for bayern and even Liverpool where he would be the perfect firmino replacement. He’s better passer and more clinical than nunez. You don’t let nunez price tag fool you. Also David is scoring goals in a more tougher league than nunez was last season :camby:
I don’t give a fukk about the 254m we spent on him word to @SCORCH :camby:

1 in 2 in the Prem this season :wow: outscored your mans last season in the CL playing for a team from a weaker league little nikka :umad:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I don’t give a fukk about the 254m we spent on him word to @SCORCH :camby:

1 in 2 in the Prem this season :wow: outscored your mans last season in the CL playing for a team from a weaker league little nikka :umad:
Nunez had a better squad around him than lille who were actually terrible last season. :rudy:

David did it with weaker squad in a stronger league and won league against mighty psg while nunez only competition was porto :mjlol:

Continue supporting thst fraud called nunez you gon learn the hard way :umad: