Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Udinese are top of the table? I might have to follow Serie A this season. :patrice:

Serie A has had 3 different champs in the past 3 seasons. Been lowkey one of the better leagues to follow as there's actually a title race.

Juve and Inter look shaky at the moment. Milan, Napoli and Roma are looking promising so far. For Atlanta and Udinese this could be a big season for them

AC Milan v Napoli is on at the same time as Atlético and Real….. :snoop:

I know breh..Serie A's scheduling was poor this weekend. All the top teams playing today

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Serie A has had 3 different champs in the past 3 seasons. Been lowkey one of the better leagues to follow as there's actually a title race.

Juve and Inter look shaky at the moment. Milan, Napoli and Roma are looking promising so far. For Atlanta and Udinese this could be a big season for them

I know breh..Serie A's scheduling was poor this weekend. All the top teams playing today
Serie A was Bundesliga status at one point. Didn’t Juventus win it ten times in a row or something? :scust:

Same thing happening with Bayern Munich. Neutrals should really support Arsenal to stop City making it a one horse race.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Serie A was Bundesliga status at one point. Didn’t Juventus win it ten times in a row or something? :scust:

Same thing happening with Bayern Munich. Neutrals should really support Arsenal to stop City making it a one horse race.

Yep, won 9 in a row. It's funny because Conte kicked off the Juve dominance by winning 3 Scudetto's in a row and then ended the 9 year dominance when he won with Inter.

Yea Serie A was serious BL status. Allegri had 4-straight Scudetto & Italian cup doubles :scusthov:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Even Juventus is having trouble getting rid of Allegri because he's at 9m per season with 4 years left on his contract. He was supposed to have an easy three match run (Monza-Bologna-Maccabi) but just lost to Monza :dead:

This was before Monza loss

By the way who started this "project" bullshyt? I feel like it was Mourinho with his move to Roma, every other word from him was 'project'. Now everything is a project :beli:

I thought it was Andre Villas Boas :heh:

and Allegri been trash. Ask @Kunty McPhuck about his time at Milan lol