Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

For those wondering what the reference was in regards to:

Fc8dcH8XoAAWJFp

God forgives, Gabriel doesn’t. :wow:

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I've watched Everton AND West Ham 3 times this season now, and I have no idea how they both don't get relegated.

Them and Leicester look impoverished. Tielemans shoulda left in the summer. Now he's gonna leave for pennies when the Foxes go down.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I've watched Everton AND West Ham 3 times this season now, and I have no idea how they both don't get relegated.

Them and Leicester look impoverished. Tielemans shoulda left in the summer. Now he's gonna leave for pennies when the Foxes go down.
he's out of contract after this season.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Inter lost again.

The fans want the manager out.

With Tuchel available, I'm sure they'll bush Inzaghi eventually. Unless Juve contact him first.

They should fire Inzaghi but I don't see them giving big money to Tuchel with the state of their finances and owners trying to sell.

Inter owners Suning’s financial concerns are nothing new but things are starting to heat up as they only have 20 months left to pay €275m back to Oaktree, a loan made with a 12% interest rate. The deadline for this is May 2024.

Sunning also need to pay back bonds worth of over €400m, which have an interest rate of 6.75%.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Juventus might try and nab him with the way things are going right now.
Even Juventus is having trouble getting rid of Allegri because he's at 9m per season with 4 years left on his contract. He was supposed to have an easy three match run (Monza-Bologna-Maccabi) but just lost to Monza :dead:

This was before Monza loss

By the way who started this "project" bullshyt? I feel like it was Mourinho with his move to Roma, every other word from him was 'project'. Now everything is a project :beli:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Even Juventus is having trouble getting rid of Allegri because he's at 9m per season with 4 years left on his contract. He was supposed to have an easy three match run (Monza-Bologna-Maccabi) but just lost to Monza :dead:

This was before Monza loss

By the way who started this "project" bullshyt? I feel like it was Mourinho with his move to Roma, every other word from him was 'project'. Now everything is a project :beli:

That Nazi pose fits with his terrorist football. :wow: