Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The man been here for one minute,. doesn't properly understand formations

creh emulating US coli brehs :wow:

suggested a 4-4-3 to Tuchel when they first met), doesn't know which players the club he spent billions on produced (claimed Salah and De Bruyne we're Chelsea products) and now he wants to introduce an all star game to the premier league to help the "football pyramid"

boehly posts on the coli :ohhh:?

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
liverpool have long road before ever gettin back to where we were, we got two weeks off to train but also two weeks with real game rhythm lol catch 22

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Actually Liberian by heritage. Came with his parents to Canada to flee the Liberian civil war. I guess it’s good for Canada, got a solid LB…Liberian NT aint making waves.
He’s naturally winger or LWB at most. I’m hoping he gets moved up as winger in the future :francis:

Notice most of Bayern attacks comes thru the left side.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
That Juve vs Benfica game :ohlawd:

Need the Eagles to send Allegri and the Old Lady to EL

Man dem call for a Premier League all Star game....

Lord...

Tbh, the more I’ve thought about it, it might not be the worst thing in the world. Maybe not a full blown out All star game, but a weekend of fun competitions eg cross bar challenge, FK contest etc could possibly work on a small scale?

Idk, I know it’s a different culture across the pond but I’m not gonna shake Bohely for trying to grow the commercial footprint of the Prem

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
North v South all star game... South would get that work

City+Liverpool+Man U

The South not matching that.

The idea of an all-star game doesn't sound bad in itself but would be better if it's Leagues. Best of La Liga v Best of EPL for example :ohlawd:

But the idea itself isn't offensive. We had something similar in the past with Barcelona v Brazil

Barca had Figo, Luis Enrique, Guardiola and Kluivert... Meanwhile Brazil fielded Roberto Carlos, Rivaldo, Romario and Ronaldo :damn:

It was like someone simulated all the lunchtime debates for us

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I think the logistics of this all star is unlikely to work even though it's an idea I like. Football is not setup like the NBA. Teams are literally franchises in the NBA while not the same in the premier league. There'll need to be some serious insurance in place for it to even be viable.