Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Yea 2-0 really flatters Bayern tbh. Lewa looked shaky, like the moment and pressure just got to him. Pedri just gotta finish better
At the moment I think lewy is a pussol
This ain’t the 8-2 Bayern either. This same Bayern team would probably lose 4-0 to that 8-2 squad.
Bro I just wanted us to catch the W so bad. :mjcry:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Manchester City footballer Benjamin Mendy has been found not guilty of one count of rape on the direction of the judge at his trial.

Mr Mendy, 28, was cleared at Chester Crown Court of the rape of a 19-year-old woman at his home in Prestbury, Cheshire, on 24 July last year.
Co-accused Louis Saha Matturie, 41, was also found not guilty of two counts of rape against the same woman.

Earlier the jury were told of a private video of the woman having "enthusiastic sex" with Mr Matturie when she claimed she had been raped.

The hearing was adjourned and when court resumed, prosecutors told the court they were no longer seeking guilty verdicts on alleged sexual offences involving the 19-year-old complainant.

Mendy beat one of the charges. SMH that demonic thot really tried it...clear false allegations of rape should have some sort of sanctions.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

we all understand that yanks don't understand football:troll: but the level of xenophobia in english football is astrounding

i think it is a good idea. get the best players together.

not sure how much money it would raise.

it could be done as part of a pre-season, 1 week before the charity shield or on the same weekend - excluding players from the two charity shield teams.

bohely is in for a yank-wake-up-call :mjpls: in england. he thought those english manners and smiles were genuine :mjlol:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
NLKjDQN.png

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
we all understand that yanks don't understand football:troll: but the level of xenophobia in english football is astrounding

i think it is a good idea. get the best players together.

not sure how much money it would raise.

it could be done as part of a pre-season, 1 week before the charity shield or on the same weekend - excluding players from the two charity shield teams.

bohely is in for a yank-wake-up-call :mjpls: in england. he thought those english manners and smiles were genuine :mjlol:

The man been here for one minute,. doesn't properly understand formations(suggested a 4-4-3 to Tuchel when they first met), doesn't know which players the club he spent billions on produced (claimed Salah and De Bruyne we're Chelsea products) and now he wants to introduce an all star game to the premier league to help the "football pyramid"

Guy needs to read the room first.