Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Matip the real MVP. I've never been so excited to see him :wow:

Tsimikas was due for a run out too. Robertson's injury came at a good time considering his form.
Greek Scouser been long overdue :blessed: he ain’t never let us down :birdman:

There’s no excuse for the lack of effort we’ve seen like you said but I maintain midfield has far and aware been our biggest problem we should look much better with that midfield tonight.

My only gripe is Darwin, I thought before the season started he would be eased in but circumstances didn’t allow it. At this point the in and out is no good I think Kloppo just needs to bite the bullet and give him a run of starts, my nikka Diogoal is always a welcome sight though :myman:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Greek Scouser been long overdue :blessed: he ain’t never let us down :birdman:

There’s no excuse for the lack of effort we’ve seen like you said but I maintain midfield has far and aware been our biggest problem we should look much better with that midfield tonight.

My only gripe is Darwin, I thought before the season started he would be eased in but circumstances didn’t allow it. At this point the in and out is no good I think Kloppo just needs to bite the bullet and give him a run of starts, my nikka Diogoal is always a welcome sight though :myman:

Yh our midfield was a large gaping hole. If Fabinho is on his A game then we're good . Elliot >> (despite his mistakes)

Arthur is injured already? :what:

How sway? He only played 10 mins against Napoli.

Signing an injury prone midfielder to cover for injury prone midfielders :heh:

Ox, Thiago and Arthur - the Holy trinity of sick note midfielders

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
why are nikkas surprised did ya'll not watch them against marseille the looked like thrash 11 vs 11 and 11 vs 10, conte is an european fraud

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Spurs doing what they do best.....Kane and Son both no show and Conte refuses to sub on there best player until the 70th min....

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Man we deserved to lose that game. We were so toothless in the final third :francis: