Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
On this occasion it is genuinely about policing.

They need the Greater Manchester Police in London to hang up union jack bunting while the London police do their games that are on. :hhh:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
I think he's earned too much credit in the bank for his job to be at risk so soon, especially since there are mitigating circumstances

But Ajax may very well give us that work, :sadcam: depending on our injury update
Klopp will walk the plank like he did at Dortmund before yall fire him. He knows when a situation is tapped out.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I for one think that Premier League games should be postponed indefinitely. Honoring a beloved monarch should be the country’s main focus right now.

If the Premier League clubs have to jam games together and risk depleting their rosters to make up the postponed matches, than so be it :mjgrin:

#IStandWithTheRoyalFamily

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Looks like what the uk brehs said on here is true. PL doesnt want the embarrassment to happen live.

but aint it already known thT some parts dont fck with crown??
Football fans are gonna do what they do regardless, but now these cancellations will probably make them more enraged.

Knowing that they would have to cancel matches following week due to the actual funeral and police logistics makes the first cancellation of matches even more egregious :hubie:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I for one think that Premier League games should be postponed indefinitely. Honoring a beloved monarch should be the country’s main focus right now.

If the Premier League clubs have to jam games together and risk depleting their rosters to make up the postponed matches, than so be it :mjgrin:

#IStandWithTheRoyalFamily

I agree. #respectTheMonarchy

Need that second leg against Chelsea to be their 9th game in two weeks :ohlawd: