Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Martial also accused Solskjaer of ‘treachery’ by claiming that the former United manager refused to defend his performances when he played with an injury.

Speaking on his time under Solskjaer, Martial said: ‘I regularly played injured.

‘People don’t know it, I couldn’t accelerate during the four months following the Covid season. The coach tells me he needs me, so I play. But, given my game, if I can’t accelerate, it becomes very complicated all the same. And I got set on fire [criticised by fans]… the coach never bothered to tell the media.

‘Obviously, I ended up getting injured for good and when I came back, finished, I didn’t play anymore.

‘I took it very badly, I had a feeling of injustice, you are asked to sacrifice yourself for the team and behind the scenes you are dismissed. For me, it’s almost treachery. That’s all I hate. I can be blamed, but not for being fake.
Another Ole masterclass :wow:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Anthony Marital dropping a mixtape.

LVG helping out the young G's, Jose being Jose and Ole playing folks through injury?

pretends-to-be-shocked-surprised.gif

Last edited: