Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
The fukking FA the ones who decided to postpone. I better not hear them complain about fatigue and injuries when they’ll be making teams play 4 games in one week
The thing is, I’d completely understand if they cancelled next weekend’s games as:

1. That’s when they’re gonna dump her into the ground, so the whole world will be watching.

2. It gives people plenty of time to cancel and rearrange plans.

To do this out of “respect” a day before the games are due to begin shows a lack of respect to the fans. These idiots at the top are clueless.

All they needed to do is a one minutes silence and play the anthem. Absolute morons who don’t know how to read the crowd.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I see Trevor Sinclair is in hot water for saying non-whites shouldn't mourn the queen's death. Dude was buckdancing for years but is being tossed out for one statement, just goes to show that c00ning does not pay.

Distance themselves and throw him in the bushes all in one tweet. Trevor is a grown man, he should have a better sense of timing.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Makes sense. A monarch dies once every few decades. One weekend off won't hurt
It literally will hurt though won’t it, have you seen the schedule?

Only flag shagging weirdos give af about the monarchy:hhh:

Not to mention cricket, rugby and horse racing will go ahead this weekend, traditionally middle/upper class sport.

Meanwhile traditionally working class sport like football and boxing has been cancelled. :camby:

Curious ain’t it friends.:jbhmm:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nah fukk that, I’m actually pissed off for real. fukk this bytch and her nazi inbred family. fukk are we cancelling sports for? Just toss the bytch in the ground, have a moments silence and carry on.

This is some straight up bullshyt for one decaying lizard, who sat on her ass 75% of her life. Imagine all the people that spent money on travel, hotels and tickets… are they getting reimbursed?

Drogba’s voice: “it’s a fukking disgrace.”

Actually ruined my weekend. I was looking forward to the games tomorrow. :aicmon:

:heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Not to mention cricket, rugby and horse racing will go ahead this weekend, traditionally middle/upper class sport.

Meanwhile traditionally working class sport like football and boxing has been cancelled. :camby:

when King George VI died in 1952? Football fixtures - including the North London derby - went ahead as the national anthem was sung before kick-off..​

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Maybe it's because Prince William is President of the FA :patrice:

Hope bytch ass Aston Villa goes down now :pacspit:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't lie, being completely selfish, this break has come at a decent time for Chelsea so I'm not that bothered. :manny:

New manager gets a couple of days with the team before the next game. Hype dies down a little and something else will likely be leading the football headlines.

And El Pais of all people would know this about our 200m man because :jbhmm:

It's legit news lad, unlucky. You know he's a scrub but gotta pretend otherwise. :mjcry:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Klopp after the first training session and realising he got bumped for £187.4m:

klopp-angry-klopp-smiling-then-angry.gif

Already?!

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps

WTF just seen shields-marshall and mayer-baumgardner been postponed :damn::mjcry:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Nah fukk that, I’m actually pissed off for real. fukk this bytch and her nazi inbred family. fukk are we cancelling sports for? Just toss the bytch in the ground, have a moments silence and carry on.

This is some straight up bullshyt for one decaying lizard, who sat on her ass 75% of her life. Imagine all the people that spent money on travel, hotels and tickets… are they getting reimbursed?

Drogba’s voice: “it’s a fukking disgrace.”

Actually ruined my weekend. I was looking forward to the games tomorrow. :aicmon:
Fax breh nobody gives a shyt about that old cac