Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

This is so stupid what a way to ruin the weekend and we was suppose to play city tomorrow

The Queens mourning is meant to last a week.

Next week's games MIGHT be postponed as well.

Then we have to deal with the International break.

We playing Leeds as well. Was looking forward to that. :stopitslime:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

Klopp after the first training session and realising he got bumped for £187.4m:

klopp-angry-klopp-smiling-then-angry.gif

And El Pais of all people would know this about our 200m man because :jbhmm:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Nah fukk that, I’m actually pissed off for real. fukk this bytch and her nazi inbred family. fukk are we cancelling sports for? Just toss the bytch in the ground, have a moments silence and carry on.

This is some straight up bullshyt for one decaying lizard, who sat on her ass 75% of her life. Imagine all the people that spent money on travel, hotels and tickets… are they getting reimbursed?

Drogba’s voice: “it’s a fukking disgrace.”

Actually ruined my weekend. I was looking forward to the games tomorrow. :aicmon:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nah fukk that, I’m actually pissed off for real. fukk this bytch and her nazi inbred family. fukk are we cancelling sports for? Just toss the bytch in the ground, have a moments silence and carry on.

This is some straight up bullshyt for one decaying lizard, who sat on her ass 75% of her life. Imagine all the people that spent money on travel, hotels and tickets… are they getting reimbursed?

Drogba’s voice: “it’s a fukking disgrace.”

Actually ruined my weekend. I was looking forward to the games tomorrow. :aicmon:
The fukking FA the ones who decided to postpone. I better not hear them complain about fatigue and injuries when they’ll be making teams play 4 games in one week