Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I hate Ben White at RB, I hate that we didn’t buy a position everyone knew we needed for years now, I hate that we lost to United

fukk man, really tough way to lose. Rashford turns into prime Ronaldo against us every time
Yea, Tomiyasu looked much better there when he came on. I think this was a Tierney/Tomiyasu game

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Man U just got lucky that the air temp was 1.2°C warmer than what Arsenal practiced in yesterday and that Partey is injured

RIgyBen.gif

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Some kid wrote on tiktok that he had a dream we won 3-1 and I wish I could find the video he wrote it on

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He's been great there. But because of one loss now he's the issue? :russ: No. This match was lost in the middle of the park. Eriksen danced all over Lakonga/Xhaka. If anything I'd prefer Elneny. Lakonga isn't ready and doesn't have the passing in him to play the big time games. His poor ball lead to United go ahead goal. And for all three he was out of position. Ben White and Zinchenko did their jobs today.
He's been solid, but I feel Tomiyasu at RB is better. I do agree the game was lost in the middle since Sambi doesn't look ready to fill on for Partey. Not getting somebody to fill in for Partey will haunt us, and kind of feel like saying f it and try Ben White there