Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Switch

All Star
Daps
I’m tired of Arsenal fans celebrating 🥳 playing well in big games, if you don’t win who cares? Would get classed as a negative fan but it’s so annoying

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I hate Ben White at RB, I hate that we didn’t buy a position everyone knew we needed for years now, I hate that we lost to United

fukk man, really tough way to lose. Rashford turns into prime Ronaldo against us every time

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Wilshire is seething.

Didn't ask a single question to Bruno and is talking about "It was all us" in the 2nd half :mjlol:

Personally I'd rather this happen now than in March when it can take the gas out of a competitive season. The implosion last year from Arsenal was one of epic proportions. Anyone going Invincivle in the current Premier League is basically unthinkable. And any Arsenal fan saying so is a dolt.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
How u get invincibles vibe without a single world class player?? :mjlol:

With that said I can see arsenal beating us if this shyt don't turn around..smh..the league is over btw..we don't need to wait for city to build a 20 point gap to see that

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I hate Ben White at RB, I hate that we didn’t buy a position everyone knew we needed for years now, I hate that we lost to United

fukk man, really tough way to lose. Rashford turns into prime Ronaldo against us every time

He's been great there. But because of one loss now he's the issue? :russ: No. This match was lost in the middle of the park. Eriksen danced all over Lakonga/Xhaka. If anything I'd prefer Elneny. Lakonga isn't ready and doesn't have the passing in him to play the big time games. His poor ball lead to United go ahead goal. And for all three he was out of position. Ben White and Zinchenko did their jobs today.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
He's been great there. But because of one loss now he's the issue? :russ: No. This match was lost in the middle of the park. Eriksen danced all over Lakonga/Xhaka. If anything I'd prefer Elneny. Lakonga isn't ready and doesn't have the passing in him to play the big time games. His poor ball lead to United go ahead goal. And for all three he was out of position. Ben White and Zinchenko did their jobs today.
fukk outta here I’ve hated him there since before this. He’s not a RB and he shouldn’t start against a speedy side like United. Tomi should have that position locked down. I just wanted to get that off, he really didn’t do much besides be slow. And yes the midfield especially the 6 is what I’m referring to when I say we didn’t but the position for a while.