Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
He’s playing super wide and we’ve been doing this since the second half of last season :francis: I understand that triangle of Trent, Hendo/Harvey and Momo but I think Momo is suffering from how much we are trying to get Trent into central positions I’m not saying we don’t want that at all but need to mix it up more, he needs to be playing closer to goal and he’s clearly under instruction to stick wide :manny: was very noticeable when Milner came on and he looked much better.
Playing mo centrally can help with him getting into more scoring positions, but Nunez doesn't look like he can play wide and that would just crowd the middle..but it's just not goals with mo beating his man consistently has gone out the window too

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Playing mo centrally can help with him getting into more scoring positions, but Nunez doesn't look like he can play wide and that would just crowd the middle..but it's just not goals with mo beating his man consistently has gone out the window too
It’s not even crowding the middle he can play closer to goal and not get in the way of Darwin and tbf Darwin looked comfortable enough out on the left at times in the 1st half when Luis went more central, he’s playing as an out and out winger pretty much and nikkas just doubling him up :snoop: I think the 4231 shift is coming, Darwin up top and Bobby, Momo and Luis behind him has potential.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
It’s not even crowding the middle he can play closer to goal and not get in the way of Darwin and tbf Darwin looked comfortable enough out on the left at times in the 1st half when Luis went more central, he’s playing as an out and out winger pretty much and nikkas just doubling him up :snoop: I think the 4231 shift is coming, Darwin up top and Bobby, Momo and Luis behind him has potential.
And folks double him Cuzz nobody else is seeing a threat ( relative to mo) at least with mane teams would also focus on him to. Ohh well .that proposed starting line up looks hella slow though lol

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Liverpool is blue

Merseyside blue :wow:

emblem_0177.png

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
And folks double him Cuzz nobody else is seeing a threat ( relative to mo) at least with mane teams would also focus on him to. Ohh well .that proposed starting line up looks hella slow though lol
They was doing it last season when we had Sadio :francis:

It’s blindingly obvious that there needs to be a change with what we are doing in midfield cause it’s not working :manny:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
So are Tottenham playing like this because Fulham are more counter attacking than them, or are they finally acting like they have better players?

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
They was doing it last season when we had Sadio :francis:

It’s blindingly obvious that there needs to be a change with what we are doing in midfield cause it’s not working :manny:
Yeah too many injuries and a couple of young bucks that show promise but not ready in Jones and Elliot.

Let's see how melo does and I still think Trent should be moved up to the middle lol