Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora

tyler-the-creator-wtf.gif

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Only thing missing for Liverpool is sideline refs sprinting for Salah, they got them covered everywhere else :hubie:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
What a game from Everton.
More like what a game from Liverpool

the comment about this being like an NBA game is a perfect summary of this game. One team misses, the other goes on a transition fast break

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
As for pool smh one more time mo is done and the midfield, though it was not the issue today, is shorthanded..today was finishing but everton cam make poor perfoming teams look great.

Last edited:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
As for pool smh one more time mo is done and the midfield, thought was not the issue today, is shorthanded..today was finishing but everton cam make poor perfoming teams look great.
He’s playing super wide and we’ve been doing this since the second half of last season :francis: I understand that triangle of Trent, Hendo/Harvey and Momo but I think Momo is suffering from how much we are trying to get Trent into central positions I’m not saying we don’t want that at all but need to mix it up more, he needs to be playing closer to goal and he’s clearly under instruction to stick wide :manny: was very noticeable when Milner came on and he looked much better.