Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im done with Mason. He's on the same tier as Pulisic.

He's had one good game (Spurs) in five and even in that match it was all about pressing and positional play (he didn't really look like a scoring or creating one if I'm honest).

I'll always give him the benefit of the doubt because 1) he's from the academy and 2) he's being played out of position (somewhat) because of the formation and the fact all of our wingers are failures.

But him and Tuchel better figure something out because it seems like loads of Chelsea fans are starting to turn on him. :mjcry:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

Breaking news​

Arsenal have made a £20m bid for Aston Villa midfielder Douglas Luiz.
Villa are determined to resist Deadline Day offers for the Brazil international, but he has entered the final year of his contract.

lcimg-1dd66977-985b-4c6f-ab8b-fe039b952cee.jpg

A bit kneejerk :troll:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
i just cant find it in my heart to root for haaland or anything man city, maybe im wrong and i admit biased, but i just see him and pep as representing racism in some manner or form, i see pep as an arrogant thug who thinks his shyt doesnt smell and who treats black players like crap. I just cant ever shake that feeling.