Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Points dropped by Spurs

6b2bdbc3e9e0b1585ac796e9efbbc8ec.gif

Spurs looking very Joseish right now.

Dusty performances but doing just enough to get points on the board. :hhh:
Due to get their ass beat soon.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Last minute heroics aside, we were missing a cutting edge up front especially in the first half. Newcastle (who were very good by the way) managed to successfully frustrate us.

Excluding City, it looks like we're reaching an equilibrium in the PL as far as the top 6. Everyone playing with lots of energy...pressing...passing out from the back....copping technically sound players. Hopefully once we're back to full strength we can leave the pack again

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Spurs looking very Joseish right now.

Dusty performances but doing just enough to get points on the board. :hhh:
Due to get their ass beat soon.
And its not going to be by a top 4 team. For some reason they'll show up for those games, but the questionable result will come from Palace or Newcastle

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Last minute heroics aside, we were missing a cutting edge up front especially in the first half. Newcastle (who were very good by the way) managed to successfully frustrate us.

Excluding City, it looks like we're reaching an equilibrium in the PL as far as the top 6. Everyone playing with lots of energy...pressing...passing out from the back....copping technically sound players. Hopefully once we're back to full strength we can leave the pack again
You know who solves that :mjgrin:

What I'm really interested to see is how much of the much rumored 4231 we actually see this season, Bobby at #10 behind Darwin or even Momo :ehh: with Naby, Harvey and Young Fab all capable of playing there too :ohhh: it's a scary sight :whew:

Last edited:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
You know who solves that :mjgrin:

What I'm really interested to see is how much of the much rumored 4231 we actually see his season, Bobby at #10 behind Darwin or even Momo :ehh: with Naby, Harvey and Young Fab all capable of playing there too :ohhh: it's a scary sight :whew:

Yh Klopp has to shake things up...it's looking a bit stale right now.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I just found out that a guy I played travel baseball with back in the day got shot and killed. I’m really conflicted because he was the first self-hating black person I ever met, but he was always cool with me.

He was a police officer and I know in my heart he was abusing the s#it out of black folks, and that’s probably what got him killed. I want to mourn him, but it’s hard. I’m sorry for posting this here, but I just need a place to vent anonymously.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Going back and looking at Isak's goal. Great goal. But if KDB made the pass that Longstaff made to set it up we'd be all over his nuts right now.

fukkING SPORTSWASHING :damn: