Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
They really still have Salah out there?
mane.png

We really want 10

"Bussing off the ting till my pains gone and I aint even pissed anymore" :wow:

Salah wasn't gonna come off without a goal

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Vieira for manager of the season. I’m calling it now.

He’s had a tough start to the season but they aren’t playing terribly. He will be fine.

For what? Palace punching above their weight right now. They've played Arsenal, Liverpool and City in the first 3/4 matches.

If anyone's getting sacked its looking like Brendan Rodgers. :laff:
It was call back to my earlier post I quoted above.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
It’s all an illusion that stupid fans are gobbling up. He’s still a liability. Can’t break a press, can’t beat his man, which will be imperative without Partey in the team now.

Partey was there last season too. What makes Xhaka push up is Jesus drifing wide and/or actually attacking goal as opposed to Lacazette who would drop into a False 9 position. (even when he wasn't supposed to.)

Elneny isn't Partey but he's not a muppet either. If he plays solidly, then I don't see too much of an issue. I want to see the Saliba v Mitrovitc battle. That's where the game is gonna be won or lost.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gallagher with the worst possible start to his Chelsea career.

Dreadful against Leeds and then sent off today.

Yeah you can make the excuse that he's playing in an unfamiliar position but that still doesn't excuse how bad he's been.