Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

looking-by.gif

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Man U after asensio. These dude trying to recreates 2016/2017 Madrid with Ronaldo varane case and asensio
He wont be a bad signing.

Some unnamed club out there bidding 90m for Antony fukked the market up so it will cost you at least 130m for Leao :mjgrin:

Also Leao owes 16m to Sporting and Milan owes Lille 15% of any future sale.
United looking out for the less fortunate…what great club :wow:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Sancho is the only RW on the squad and he's just as comfortable playing on the left. Elanga is the only bench option on wings so Antony playing on the right won't be an issue. Issue is paying 90m for an Eredivisie player :picard:

I'll be fukking heated if Ismaila Sarr who's been available for 3 years ends up having a better season than Antony and Gakpo. Also just as heated when Nkunku, Jonathan David and even Neymar go for less than them two next year.
I totally forgot about nkunku. Why don’t united pay that money for him :damn:

I watch a lot of Ajax and I’m telling you Antony is not worth thst money. Nkunku will at least guarantee you goals and assist since he’s much more proven. Jonathan David probably get sold for 55 mill max but he plays totally different position than antony. Ismail sarr for some reason watford are trying to keep im surprised no big club are trying to get him instead

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Ralf told them about him. They didn't know who Nkunku was.
I remember you lot being linked with him during ralf time. It’s a shame cause signing him would’ve been a statement. The psg reject had crazy statof 30 goals and 20 something assists last season. He’s a beast :wow:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I totally forgot about nkunku. Why don’t united pay that money for him :damn:

I watch a lot of Ajax and I’m telling you Antony is not worth thst money. Nkunku will at least guarantee you goals and assist since he’s much more proven. Jonathan David probably get sold for 55 mill max but he plays totally different position than antony. Ismail sarr for some reason watford are trying to keep im surprised no big club are trying to get him instead
January was the time to get Nkunku, it's too late now. Ended up scoring 20 last season, started getting called up regularly to NT, signed a new contract with RB and will be back in Paris in a year or two :francis: