Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's where the online fanbase of United is, getting their opinions from know nothings like Goldbridge.

The know nothing who has time and time again reported news which has been confirmed much later by established media outlets. lol ok

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

This dude has been done so dirty over the years. His injury record did not help him but I will never understand how he was always 2nd last in the pecking order for CB (just before Phil Jones).

Such a quality defender.

Last edited:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
So is Antony gonna play on the left or the right? Bc Sancho’s fav position out right :snoop:
Watched the interview of Ten Hag's with Neville/Carruthers after the game where he basically said United's forwards don't like to press because they want to save their energy for "taking chances" later in the game (yeah, I know :comeon:)

His stance was, I expect you to press and if you're tired, I'll sub you off/bench you

Therefore I suspect we'll see plenty of rotation in the forward line this season,hence why he wants so many options upfront.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
So is Antony gonna play on the left or the right? Bc Sancho’s fav position out right :snoop:
Hes
hes a RW and I don’t know how you lot gonna fit him into the squad when sancho is just getting himself settled funny. 95 mill player ain’t gonna sit on the bench. Maybe rotation?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
hes a RW and I don’t know how you lot gonna fit him into the squad when sancho is just getting himself settled funny. 95 mill player ain’t gonna sit on the bench. Maybe rotation?
Sancho is the only RW on the squad and he's just as comfortable playing on the left. Elanga is the only bench option on wings so Antony playing on the right won't be an issue. Issue is paying 90m for an Eredivisie player :picard:

I'll be fukking heated if Ismaila Sarr who's been available for 3 years ends up having a better season than Antony and Gakpo. Also just as heated when Nkunku, Jonathan David and even Neymar go for less than them two next year.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Next three weeks will be fun for Moyes, Rodgers and Gerrard.

wh.png

lc.png

av.png