Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
100% pep turned him into a robot. I barely remember him dribbling past people in a City shirt.

Tracking back ,One twos and taps st the back post was the City version.
Man out there looking like Romario

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
100% pep turned him into a robot. I barely remember him dribbling past people in a City shirt.

Tracking back ,One twos and taps st the back post was the City version.
Because you don't watch City.

He's playing the same.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
My bad. Vieira managing the Man City reserves team was a figment of my imagination. And it’s ironic you
Mentioned Zidane because he did the same thing managing Madrid’s reserve team and look at his success.

That's all under the same umbrella no different to Pep. Your picking and choosing now. Vieira and Zidane had the same luxuries as Lumps and Stevie Me had. You trying to sell it like Vieira was being a plucky underdog fighting in the lower leagues on a shoe string budget when he was at one of the richest MLS clubs and after PSG Nice are on of the ricer clubs in France.

And Gerrard coached the Liverpool under 18 and 19s. So going by your logic Gerrard had no luxuries either. Even Lumps even started out in the Championship but I guess that doesn't count.

In house promotions aren't luxuries now :dead:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV