Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Chelsea's defense is ruthless. But all it takes is one chance from Son and Kane. They need another goal to seal it.

A lot of good runs were made into the box, but their players seem allergic to crossing for some reason. They really need that CF who will be a constant threat in the box.

I'm liking what Sterling does for the team. He doesn't mind tracking back and is a willing runner. Something Lukaku was unable to do. Already an improvement.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
As much I don’t wanna see Auba at Chelsea, a striker like him that’s going to stay in/around the penalty box would be perfect since it looks like Sterling has the licence to move around.
Yea, he didn't work for us because we need all our players to be involved in build up. Chelsea's main issue is that they don't have a finisher.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guy is a complete piece of shyt and a nightmare to deal with day to day. He couldn't get a transfer out so now his only option is to be toxic enough to be released.

Hilarious seeing him cheering the team on down 2-0 for the cameras but after the match refusing to go over to the fans.

How the fuk is he being toxic? :laugh:

It's not his fault that we are fukin SHYT! Yes! SHYT!

And do tell me who the fuk did going over the fans because I'm sure pretty captain slabhead didn't either.

But where is the story in that right?

LMAO at Ronaldo being a piece of shyt because he wants to leave a team that is beneath him.

You guys believe anything the media says.