Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
If he bites the bullet on wages I'm sure one of the Portuguese clubs will want to sign him.

He doesn't want to go back to Portugal yet. They were all left off the list of desired clubs. And if he does go back to Portugal its only Sporting he cannot have the Sporting fans turn on him.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
If Chelsea can get an actual striker, they could be dangerous because Sterling’s movement is creating a lot of the space.
Exactly what I'm thinking. Auba would be a great signing for them. They probably would have been able to keep Lukaku with someone of Sterling's ability

• Dap
Reactions: EA

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
The media's agenda against Ronaldo is nothing short of sickening!

What is he supposed to do? What is wrong with his attitude?

I wish he leaves and goes to a better team.
Guy is a complete piece of shyt and a nightmare to deal with day to day. He couldn't get a transfer out so now his only option is to be toxic enough to be released.

Hilarious seeing him cheering the team on down 2-0 for the cameras but after the match refusing to go over to the fans.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
He doesn't want to go back to Portugal yet. They were all left off the list of desired clubs. And if he does go back to Portugal its only Sporting he cannot have the Sporting fans turn on him.
Brazzo and Kahn better change their numbers because their phone will be ringing off the hook :heh:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Exactly what I'm thinking. Auba would be a great signing for them. They probably would have been able to keep Lukaku with someone of Sterling's ability

As much I don’t wanna see Auba at Chelsea, a striker like him that’s going to stay in/around the penalty box would be perfect since it looks like Sterling has the licence to move around.