Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The players are trash... We lost our first 3 games last year, but we were missing players and they're youngsters. Without some incomings before the end of the window, its looking grimm this season

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
images

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I feel bad for ten Hag, but man, did he fukk up this transfer window.

I know he didn't want to go through another rebuild at Ajax, but he should have stayed. Didn't he turn down the Tottenham job before he took this?

De Gea is absolutely washed, BTW. He doesn't challenge for balls sent into the box, so if he's going to give up soft goals and play shyt passes out of the back, they might as well have started Dean Henderson.
That's his own fault. He didn't speak to Ten Hag, because he assumed he'd be picked.
If he wasn't so arrogant and wasn't crying in that interview he might've been picked.

Honestly start Tom Heaton right now. At least he's better with his feet.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Ten Hag should've kept Ralf around, but at the same time the club wanted to bush him after saying they needed 10 players.

You can't play this style of football with these scrubs.

Daps
That's his own fault. He didn't speak to Ten Hag, because he assumed he'd be picked.
If he wasn't so arrogant and wasn't crying in that interview he might've been picked.

Honestly start Tom Heaton right now. At least he's better with his feet.
Believe me, I don't think Dean Henderson is the answer, either, and I agree with you about his arrogance.

Jesus, it's three already.

Anyway, my point is just that De Gea being a lock for #1 keeper when we have seen him slipping since the last WC is crazy.