Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Dan James with a little bit of tech and has a Pure Gym membership.

How did we play? Heard Martial, Maguire, Lidnelof and Eriksen played well.

Martial really hurt again? :lupe:
We played well mostly. Atletico just atletico'd us. We dominated large parts but we look like a well coached team with players not good enough now. The quality of final ball was really bad. Fred,Eriksen and Malacia did well. The rest were ok. Elanga not good enough. Not even sure he's better than Dan James.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
We played well mostly. Atletico just atletico'd us. We dominated large parts but we look like a well coached team with players not good enough now. The quality of final ball was really bad. Fred,Eriksen and Malacia did well. The rest were ok. Elanga not good enough. Not even sure he's better than Dan James.
How was Donny?
He's getting trashed on Twitter. Got folks saying Mctominay is better than him. :francis:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've said this before but I'll say it again

There is a massive gap between the way City and Livepool press, move and pass the ball around and us.

There is no aspect in which we are on par or better than them.

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I could deff see Arsenal in the top 4 this season. But I have one word for this season

Conte. Conte. Conte :wow:

Side note: Uruguay lowkey got a squad for the WC, they and Senegal are my dark horses for a deep run.