Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Yea Gunners winning the league

Don’t @ me
Lile I said earlier in the thread, I expect them to finish second.

Chelsea and United have stagnated in the transfer windows and I feel the current iteration of the Liverpool squad may have already peaked. Plus they have lost a lot of depth.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Wish he was still this type of player btw
More tricky and less dropping deep looking for the ball

I think we'll see more of that this season. At least, I saw some of those tricks during the pre-season, and with Jesus being up front, I think that energy is going to be high at the top of the field for us.

I'm so excited for this back line. 3 legit CBs, Two legit LBs and Tomiyasu, with a serviceable backup.

I wonder how Sp*rs looking this season?

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lile I said earlier in the thread, I expect them to finish second.

Chelsea and United have stagnated in the transfer windows and I feel the current iteration of the Liverpool squad may have already peaked. Plus they have lost a lot of depth.
I got City and Spurs first and second I think. Top 4 is definitely looking doable for Arsenal though

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna be a mouthwatering contest between the two heavyweights of English football

And how can I forget Haaland vs Nunez

Meanwhile our first team will struggle to beat the bench of both teams. Pathetic.