Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
What's your thoughts on this saga? I am sort of embarrassed as of today. Like, I get we had to wait it out, but why would they place a bid in when he made it clear of his intentions?
Said back in May that it was Ducktales.

Guy would rather be treated like a hoe than play for us. :russ:
Don't blame him, he's owed money, just got married and his wife has a buisness on Barca apparently.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
She's undefeated in the tournament winning it with Netherlands and got third place in World Cup?

She defo winning the tournament with England.

The FA about to try replicate it for the Men and get somebody like Ronald Koeman :mjlol:

She's making early subs. 1-0 up and in the 56th min and brings on striker. If that's Waistcoat he's waiting till the 75th mins and bringing on 2 RBs and a CB.

Levels in mentality. One is trying to win the other is trying to hold what you have.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
My too early season hot takes: Conte finna do a madness this season.

Prem + UCL double. Yes, I said it.

City ain’t winning shyt this year. FA cup will go to either Newcastle or Man U. Arsenal will win the league cup.

UCL final

Spurs 3 - RM 1

Kane for two goals, Son for one. Real will play the final without Benzema. And Spurs finna be first club to beat RM in the UCL era.

:yeshrug:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

City ain’t winning shyt this year. FA cup will go to either Newcastle or Man U. Arsenal will win the league cup.

UCL final

Spurs 3 - RM 1

Kane for two goals, Son for one. Real will play the final without Benzema. And Spurs finna be first club to beat RM in the UCL era.

JWbL53e.gif

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, Man Utd spent all summer chasing somebody who ended up reducing his salary to avoid living in Manchester.

@Ill-Yaz don't know about you but that'd make me very mad.

This pursuit of Frenkie De Jong has been nothing short of fookin disgusting.

And let's be honest you can't blame the board on this occasion. The blame only lies with one person and that person is this fukk, this Ten Hag.

He has made us into a banter club. Even Arsenal fans are taking the piss out of us. Arsenal fans! Let that sink in.

He needs to stop drooling over Frenkie and start looking at other targets. And fast!

At this moment in time, I don't see us qualifying for champions league next season.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Isn't this guy meant to be quite good? Like better than West Ham level?

Nah West Ham is a good stepping stone for him at this time. PL is a higher level and he should develop more as a player. He'll more or less play every week at West Ham apart from Chelsea he isnt doing that any of the top 6. Even if he flops he goes back to one of the 7 sisters in Italy.

Daps
I've just had an idea :ohhh:

Man Utd should buy Ziyech. ETH's guy from a few years ago and a cheaper option than Antony.

A no-brainer of a deal, Man Utd should be all over this in my honest opinion.

He seems too good for what I have in mind for them, if I'm honest.

I was hoping for more signings in the mould of Marco Boogers for West Ham. If you youngsters don't know that story then it's worth a look...

And that is my honest opinion :troll:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

UCL final

Spurs 3 - RM 1

Realistically, Conte was worth an extra 5pts over the course of last season if he managed the full 38 games = 3rd place, and still about 17pts short of the top. Signings this summer have been ok, but they're all pretty much fillers - £60m on Richarlison who wont even be a starter. Spurs will battle for top 4 again - Zero chance of top 2. Conte will send out a second string in the cups.