Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I aint gonna moan about Suarez handling the ball and getting punished for it, when teams are winning Champions leagues off fake handballs.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

@THEREALBRAND Griezmann for Ronaldo who says no? Griezmann is completely washed but with Pogba gone we are in desperate need of a documentarian :lolbron:

I love Griezmann, but Cristiano would break his foot off in João Félix’s ass until he became a proper footballer…or he made him cry on the pitch.

Either way I’d be entertained :manny:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Insane how players going to barca seeing how they still owe past and present players $$$

I heard Koulibaly was tryna go there as well but Chelsea offered Napoli present more money / he was hesitant about Barca's finances.

But I can see why players want to play for Barca.

Barcelona as a city must be like playing in LA. Great weather, and laid-back living. We forget sometimes that these pro players aren't in it just for the salary but the lifestyle as well.

Being a young footballer in London, Milan, Paris, Barca, Madrid hits different than being in Manchester, Liverpool, Marseille etc

You wouldn’t do what Suarez did?
I’d have held on to the ball to be sure :mjlol:

Gyan should have scored. Yes Suarez was doing dirty but Gyan needs to convert that penalty 10/10 given the magnitude of the goal.