Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The season has not even started and I have already started to develop a hatred for ETH.

Apparently happy to wait for FDJ even if that means he signs for us in late August.

But the thing that is pissing off some of the fans you bald b*stard is that the season starts at the start of August so what statement are you making here?

Are you happy for us to have a weakened team at the start of the season just so that you can get your darling FDJ?

Are we going to start playing catchup to the top teams in motherfuking September due to losing points at the beginning of the season?

We gave up on last season in December when we appointed an interim manager. I think we might have to give up on the new season even sooner this time around.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

"A mix between a Pitbull and a Flamingo, VICIOUS whilst being majestic"

"Do you think he wants to play for someone who looks like a lego character"

:dead:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I never understood the hate Giroud got for not being Benz. Man was an integral part of the French NT and the likes of Griezman and Mbappé got to shine in Deschamps system because Giroud kept to his role.

He's still an excellent scorer and target man.

Its because he did a Guivarch in the World Cup win. And people used that against him instead of what he actually did for the team. Also people forget for a while Big Sexy :dame: was Frances most consistent attacker pre Mbappe coming into the team.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I never understood the hate Giroud got for not being Benz. Man was an integral part of the French NT and the likes of Griezmann and Mbappé got to shine in Deschamps system because Giroud kept to his role.

He's still an excellent scorer and target man.
Regardless of role, scoring zero goals as a ST doesn’t look too good :pachaha:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
We're linked with Ivan Toney, any of y'all take him if Ronnie leaves?

Think he stays at Brentford or goes somewhere else.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're linked with Ivan Toney, any of y'all take him if Ronnie leaves?

Think he stays at Brentford or goes somewhere else.

jim-carrey-chewing.gif