Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:blessed: Be depressed in the starting 11.

Timber ain't coming, LVG got to him :laff:

I hate this team. Why did I do this shyt to myself?
Transfer doesn't really make sense for Timber unless he gets a huge pay rise.

World Cup is in a few months and he will struggle as a young defender in England for the first time. And on top of that Maguire, Varane and Lindelof are not going anywhere, so playing time will be hard to come by even if he settles in right away :manny:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Transfer doesn't really make sense for Timber unless he gets a huge pay rise.

World Cup is in a few months and he will struggle as a young defender in England for the first time. And on top of that Maguire, Varane and Lindelof are not going anywhere, so playing time will be hard to come by even if he settles in right away :manny:

You would assume if ETH was pushing for him he would have some assurances on playing time. However, you are right. Next year would probably make the most sense for him. Sucks but hey, what can you do?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
You would assume if ETH was pushing for him he would have some assurances on playing time. However, you are right. Next year would probably make the most sense for him. Sucks but hey, what can you do?
Or if World Cup was on a normal schedule :beli:

But it's hard to be mad about any of these transfers since I have no clue how good Timber or Nunez are :manny: You know all these YouTube experts probably just watched highlights of Benifca - Ajax knockout stages :heh:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Or if World Cup was on a normal schedule :beli:

But it's hard to be mad about any of these transfers since I have no clue how good Timber or Nunez are :manny: You know all these YouTube experts probably just watched highlights of Benifca - Ajax knockout stages :heh:

Yeah that’s why I don’t argue against transfers like that. I just know the guys starting suck or have a crap attitude. Need something new, even if it’s a personality signing lmao

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
hold up, Eduardo Camavinga has a kid who look 5-6?

I thought that was his little brother that was in that picture. when he had that kid, at 14? :dead:

and the kid is fully black too. :bryan: that's a shocker for a black french player.

but I forget he was actually born in Africa