Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Inter trying to get Dybala & Gotze to AC Milan.

Take the Gotze rumours with a pinch of salt for now.

Renato Sanches Botman and anyone from De Ketelaere Noa Lang Zaniolo and Berardi are more likely transfers. And they'd not even including an actual replacement for Kessie.

As for Inter. The Chinese owner apparently told the SD that he wants 80m profit by the end of the window for them clear some of their debt. So expect Bastoni Martinez to get sold. So how much can they really offer Dybala who will want a decent wage.

Look out for Dybala to Milan as a sneaky sly one. The new owners RedBird know how to handle image rights etc have history with NFL and MLB Player Assiocations.. And that's a thing that has been a stumbling block for Dybala transfers in the past.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
It's still early days but after all the talk of new ways of doing things at Manchester United it looks like the whole summer hinges on Barcelona pushing out Frankie de Jong :picard:

Man is gonna fall into depression going from living in Barcelona to Manchester and that's even before his house gets robbed :francis:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It's still early days but after all the talk of new ways of doing things at Manchester United it looks like the whole summer hinges on Barcelona pushing out Frankie de Jong :picard:

Man is gonna fall into depression going from living in Barcelona to Manchester and that's even before his house gets robbed :francis:

Houses get robbed everyday b. :hubie:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

:blessed: Be depressed in the starting 11.

Timber ain't coming, LVG got to him :laff:

I hate this team. Why did I do this shyt to myself?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:blessed: Be depressed in the starting 11.

Timber ain't coming, LVG got to him :laff:

I hate this team. Why did I do this shyt to myself?

LVG getting revenge

thebillcomesdue-mordo.gif

:ufdup:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
EYGnWt.gif

And Big Dunc sends them robbers to the infirmary. :sas1:

Twice.

But the best robbery story I've heard. Don't know if it's true or myth. I put the disclaimer first.

A older lady I don't know where in the UK. Had a burglar in her house and she trapped him in a room with no exit but the door. So she called the police and said I have a burglar in my house and I've caught him. I'm elderly and on my own. The police told her no one is available for 90mins or so to come round. So she hangs up waits a few mins then dials 999 again and said she's killed a burglar. The Police fly straight round and get there and she leads them to the room with the burglar. They turned round and said I thought you said you killed him and she goes And the operator told me they couldn't send anyone round for another hour and half.

Now when I heard this story it was around the time where there were street fight in Tooting. Like 20-30 people were fighting down a residential street with knifes machetes samurai swords etc and the police didn't turn up till an hour later.