Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
mel was an obvious square too, altho i liked and respected him. didnt help that he was one of the older posters either

Mel was cool but he was a cornball, he always stay on the fence with opinions. Kinda disappointed as a mod to not have an opinion. He did cursed me out when I dissed McNabb one time.

I guess Syracuse cornballs stick together :leon:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I saw that thread about it. What the fukk is wrong with the courts when it comes to dealing with marriage and custody of children. All types of logic just gets thrown out the window and you wind up with the most baffling decisions ever made.

How do you justify that? Living expenses? She needs 50ms a year to feel comfortable? She is incapable of supporting herself with less then 50ms? Child support? Emotional damage? He made her feel less of a woman?:mjpls:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Mel was cool but he was a cornball, he always stay on the fence with opinions. Kinda disappointed as a mod to not have an opinion. He did cursed me out when I dissed McNabb one time.

Cornball is harsh, but dude is just too "mature" for these message boards. He was a cool dude, but even talking on twitter with him he is kind of uninteresting.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Cornball is harsh, but dude is just too "mature" for these message boards. He was a cool dude, but even talking on twitter with him he is kind of uninteresting.

Probably is harsh but I don't think he's too mature. He was a square trying fit into a circle. He didn't catch alot of sarcastic or witty posting by poster. I think he just to talk about sports without the bantz and humor. If that too mature, count me out.

Plus he was a Man U supporter. :comeon:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Just watched Premium Rush. Not bad :ehh:

NOt the movie I was expecting, but im glad it wasnt. Joint was pretty fun. Makes me want to move to New York and hang with some grunge bike carriers.

:mjpls:

Probably is harsh but I don't think he's too mature. He was a square trying fit into a circle. He didn't catch alot of sarcastic or witty posting by poster. I think he just to talk about sports without the bantz and humor. If that too mature, count me out.

Plus he was a Man U supporter. :comeon:
nah, the mature was in quotes because of that. While I didnt understand the hostility people had against him, except for their delusions of self importance, Mel was too serious about this shyt. I guess understand to an extent because of how big an a$$hole some of the posters on these forums were to him, but a lot of this stuff would be diffused if he just lol'd a few times.

And for the life of me, I dont understand his aversion to this place. It makes no sense to me whatsoever.

He is a good dude, but sometimes he needed to let his guard down.

In saying that, I trust Mel to throw the hands better than most of these cornball brothers on here who give him a hard time, dude is from Brooklyn and a Yardie.

I expected better from you fam. She got Berlusconi by the balls.
I get what you saying, but I feel some of these gold digging wenches would be like :huhldup: at that figure before they gather their thoughts and look to scheme on a philandering billionaire of their own.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:ohhh: :leon:
nah, the mature was in quotes because of that. While I didnt understand the hostility people had against him, except for their delusions of self importance, Mel was too serious about this shyt. I guess understand to an extent because of how big an a$$hole some of the posters on these forums were to him, but a lot of this stuff would be diffused if he just lol'd a few times.

And for the life of me, I dont understand his aversion to this place. It makes no sense to me whatsoever.

He is a good dude, but sometimes he needed to let his guard down.

In saying that, I trust Mel to throw the hands better than most of these cornball brothers on here who give him a hard time, dude is from Brooklyn and a Yardie.
it's hilarious to me how he's a cult figure now. especially because this place is exactly like sohh for all intents and purposes. and you're dead on when you say all he'd have to do is laugh a few times.

it may be hard to admit, but i think he was autistic brehs. who spends that much time on a forum without wanting to (or knowing) how to laugh?

i would welcome him back, his fence sitting was a nice change from the average poster here who declares opinions as if they're last will and testament

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
spurs will never get anywhere without someone creating in the middle

cant rely on bale every game. hopefully theres a red or injury so the breh can play. maybe it will help avb make the right decision

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@ghost305 :yeshrug: own goal and unlucky deflection off the defenders chest. tis football

AVB is a bit retarded though. nothing less than a draw/loss will make him see the error of his ways. adebayor been useless ever since he's come in due to clint's injury (i respect the "if it aint broke dont fix it" approach, but its not beneficial here for our breh)

Last edited by a moderator: