Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don’t know who this random is :russ:

I know my eyes work :usure: I know Naby worth every penny and then some :wow: I know nikkas ain’t even seen nothing yet :jawalrus:

You see the character that man showed after a shaky first half :whoo:

NABY SEASON :banderas:
Keita was "useful at times"
CTdS2BM.png

I don't know who the other Liverpool cats are in here, but we going to Paris, we lit
CTdS2BM.png

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This Liverpool run to the final gotta be the easiest in recent memory
I dont even remember who we played
CTdS2BM.png

Sassulo, Braga and Getafe?
CTdS2BM.png

This low key been a great football season for me, been working from home not doing a god damn thing, watching all the games while my Teams app is on mute and my headset is on the ground
CTdS2BM.png

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
This Liverpool run to the final gotta be the easiest in recent memory

Lol FOH

We were in the group of death and walked out of that without breaking a sweat..

We then faced Inter while City faced Sporting and Chelsea got Lille..we were supposed to face Bayern next but they got themselves knocked out

We just made the shyt look easy

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I was so happy during my commute when I found out the score. Then I switch back it’s fukking 3. I pray for Madrid

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Keita was "useful at times"
CTdS2BM.png

I don't know who the other Liverpool cats are in here, but we going to Paris, we lit
CTdS2BM.png

Best midfielder for us at the end of the day:manny:

I think Kloppo knew after the Madrid debacle and Atletico he couldn’t do Naby dirty like that cause he was far from the worst one out there even if that’s not saying much cause we was god awful :hhh: and was the best of the 3, again not saying much.

He showed faith and was duly rewarded :whew:

I think some nikkas just don’t realize as much as Naby has had his natural game neutered and has had to adapt his game to how we play he still has more license than anybody in midfield gets when he plays and his job isn’t to be just functional :manny: the only game he’s really been let off the leash properly is the Mancs away and we all seen how that went :mjlit:

It’s undeniable he’s now trusted, he’s started our 2 biggest games of the season over our captain and he will start the majority of the games left rotation aside.

Naby season is here to stay :banderas: nikkas can get with it or stay hating :ufdup: