Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Rashford kills me.
You can't watch this goal and tell me this isn't a talented footballer

I really thought and still think he can be an all time great. His head and more importantly, heart just ain't in it anymore.

Somebody in his circle gotta tell him the truth. He is pissing away his potential right now.

Breh had 6 months a couple of years when he was on fire and you could tell he had been working on his game just by how he was striking the ball and his decision making. It's been going backwards since that back injury though.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
United need damn near need 10 new outfield players how did they allow it to get to this point :hhh:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Rashford kills me.
You can't watch this goal and tell me this isn't a talented footballer

I really thought and still think he can be an all time great. His head and more importantly, heart just ain't in it anymore.

Somebody in his circle gotta tell him the truth. He is pissing away his potential right now.

Ole told him he needed to focus on his football and nikkas got mad and threw on the :cape: talking about "butbutbut he said shut up and dribble :sadbron:"

Nah he just wanted the mf to do his actual fukking job. Now here we are.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
United need damn near need 10 new outfield players how did they allow it to get to this point :hhh:
Unfortunately it won't be feasible to sell and buy 10 players in one season. It takes time to change culture.

Ten Hag needs to divide the squad into three categories
1) Keep and build with
2) Hold for now but sell in the short term when a replacement is readily availaible
3) Get rid of immediately

I'm gonna judge him based on how he segments his squad

In my mind the split has to be
1) 20%
2) 60%
3) 20%

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Unfortunately it won't be feasible to sell and buy 10 players in one season. It takes time to change culture.

Ten Hag needs to divide the squad into three categories
1) Keep and build with
2) Hold for now but sell in the short term when a replacement is readily availaible
3) Get rid of immediately

I'm gonna judge him based on how he segments his squad

In my mind the split has to be
1) 20%
2) 60%
3) 20%

it shouldnt be impossible to buy 3 first team players, find a clever championship buy like Robertson, find 2 clever frees out there and then promote 3-4 youths.

it will be because this club is inept but it shouldnt be.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I think we can finally come to a consensus that Fernandes is a midtable level player AT BEST. some of yall use to try to argue against that.

don't even quote me if you disagree. I will neg you