Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Fletcher, Murtough better be next:ufdup:

RR and maguire pushed them over the edge :mjlol:

"englisch" management is atrcious .. awful .. can't run a world class company above 100 employees ..

i'm not saying that RR is great but look at the germans tearing it up in the prem. or the dutch. the french. even the spanish ..

you just know citeh got the best in breed non-english to run them.

that is why english football managers are crap too .. there have only been a handful of good ones in association football history. most of the good uk managers are scots.

garath southgate :picard:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I think Ronaldo has made his statement at Manchester Utd and he’s proved all his doubters. He has nothing to prove to anyone. With Utd not playing champions league football next season I wonder if he’ll stay or he’ll leave. Where can he go though? Can’t see him going to Liverpool or City, can’t go to Barcelona, can’t go to Italy and I can’t see him playing with messi, so he’s really going to stay at Utd and play in the europa league or even worse the europa conference league? :laff:

if he stays, Manchester Utd should rest him during midweek European games and only play him during league and fa cup games, to give him a rest and to avoid humiliation.

if he leaves and doesn't retire he will go to PSG, to portugal or to the USA.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
:russ::snoop:

Wow I have seen some ridiculous opinions on here but this will take some beating, if ever it gets beat on here
I have never heard a football fan say Fegie is overrated ( are you really a football fan ? )

You dont stay at the top of the game for 26 years winning countless league titles, reinventing his team many times over and competing with the likes of money bags clubs like Chelsea,Man city and Wenger and be overrated

Have you seen the squad he had for his last league win . None of the managers you mentioned would be winning the league with that squad he had.
He was also a Rangers man not Celtic so would never have managed Celtic.. just saying

And as for your Champs league arguement, only 2 managers have won more CL (European cups) than him.
One retired nearly 40 years ago and the other is Ancellotti.
That is how hard it is to win the
The CL

Going by your Logic you must think Pep is overrated as he has only won 2 CL and can only win them when he has a Messi in his team and he gets to play Man U in the final
If he ain't got them in his favour he ain't winning it (yet)
I'm sure there are terrible takes in the NFL & NBA threads, but goddamn. :mjlol:

Won the league with Aberdeen. The last non-Celtic and Rangers team to do that, the last Scottish team to win a european trophy as well I think.

But The Coli is home to terrible takes.:skip:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
:russ::snoop:

Wow I have seen some ridiculous opinions on here but this will take some beating, if ever it gets beat on here
I have never heard a football fan say Fegie is overrated ( are you really a football fan ? )

You dont stay at the top of the game for 26 years winning countless league titles, reinventing his team many times over and competing with the likes of money bags clubs like Chelsea,Man city and Wenger and be overrated

Have you seen the squad he had for his last league win . None of the managers you mentioned would be winning the league with that squad he had.
He was also a Rangers man not Celtic so would never have managed Celtic.. just saying

And as for your Champs league arguement, only 2 managers have won more CL (European cups) than him.
One retired nearly 40 years ago and the other is Ancellotti.
That is how hard it is to win the
The CL

Going by your Logic you must think Pep is overrated as he has only won 2 CL and can only win them when he has a Messi in his team and he gets to play Man U in the final
If he ain't got them in his favour he ain't winning it (yet)
I was just rubbing some salt in the united fans wounds:picard:you dont have to go all keyboard warrior on me ... jesus.

Ppl calling pep a fraud.... not overrated ... a fraud is far worse than calling fergie overrated.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm sure there are terrible takes in the NFL & NBA threads, but goddamn. :mjlol:

Won the league with Aberdeen. The last non-Celtic and Rangers team to do that, the last Scottish team to win a european trophy as well I think.

But The Coli is home to terrible takes.:skip:

Fergie last coach to beat Real in a European final. Real have lost like 5 out of 20 finals. (Benfica Inter Chelsea Liverpool and Aberdeen) How many coaches can say they've beaten Real (De Stefano) Barca (Cruyff) and Bayern in a European final.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I was just rubbing some salt in the united fans wounds:picard:you dont have to go all keyboard warrior on me ... jesus.

Ppl calling pep a fraud.... not overrated ... a fraud is far worse than calling fergie overrated.

:mjlol:
Difference between a troll/hate post and actually believing what you wrote. They thought you meant it :mjlol:

People call Pep a fraud to troll/hate/ joke… people who actually believe that are people who don’t know shyt about ball

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:
Difference between a troll/hate post and actually believing what you wrote. They thought you meant it :mjlol:

People call Pep a fraud to troll/hate/ joke… people who actually believe that are people who don’t know shyt about ball
Looking up stas and trophies... writing 200 word posts triyng to defend a man who doesnt need defending