Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
FQvRYImWQA4_ORR

Switch

All Star
Daps
Banter aside where does ETH even begin with this Utd squad? Got a hell of a task ahead of him

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Rangnick: "There could be six, seven, eight, maybe ten new players."

Glazers will give ETH 3 players that don't fit the profile. VDB, Martial, Brandon Williams, Ethan Laird, Amad Diallo, Pellistri and James Garner will all come back to the side.

There ya go, 10 "new" players.
0mQoEcb.png

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Banter aside where does ETH even begin with this Utd squad? Got a hell of a task ahead of him
Should go the Arteta route, bush most of the senior players and get the young players in. Can't get any worse at this point.

Rangnick: "There will be a rebuild for sure, that was obvious in the first three or four weeks for me.

Ralf gave up after the first month. :bryan:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Ralph going scorched earth now, throw all them b*stards under the bus. You hate to see it.
Should've done it earlier :yeshrug:

They pretty much gave up on his ideas 30 minutes into the Crystal Palace match. He should've let it be known 3 matches into his tenure what the situation was but he tried to placate them into his philosophy.

It maybe would have worked out but that 6 game stretch where United couldn't buy a goal with crazy xG put a nail in that coffin.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Ralph going scorched earth now, throw all them b*stards under the bus. You hate to see it.

As he should. He had to be a little sweet on them at first but anyone w/ eyes would have the mark of these bums pretty quickly. Just a sorry ass bunch top to bottom. About 90% of them are irredeemably shyt:yeshrug:

Tear it up and start over

Daps
fergie is overrated.. he won a ucl with two late goals (lucky af) won another one at penalties.... got humiliated twice by barca....if he would have been in the same gen as pep, klopp, mou, conte, zizou he would have been a celtic manager.

:russ::snoop:

Wow I have seen some ridiculous opinions on here but this will take some beating, if ever it gets beat on here
I have never heard a football fan say Fegie is overrated ( are you really a football fan ? )

You dont stay at the top of the game for 26 years winning countless league titles, reinventing his team many times over and competing with the likes of money bags clubs like Chelsea,Man city and Wenger and be overrated

Have you seen the squad he had for his last league win . None of the managers you mentioned would be winning the league with that squad he had.
He was also a Rangers man not Celtic so would never have managed Celtic.. just saying

And as for your Champs league arguement, only 2 managers have won more CL (European cups) than him.
One retired nearly 40 years ago and the other is Ancellotti.
That is how hard it is to win the
The CL

Going by your Logic you must think Pep is overrated as he has only won 2 CL and can only win them when he has a Messi in his team and he gets to play Man U in the final
If he ain't got them in his favour he ain't winning it (yet)

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whatever happened to Jadon sancho? :mjlol:

Started doing well when rangnick arrived but he seems to have disappeared. Another flop player.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Ronaldo has made his statement at Manchester Utd and he’s proved all his doubters. He has nothing to prove to anyone. With Utd not playing champions league football next season I wonder if he’ll stay or he’ll leave. Where can he go though? Can’t see him going to Liverpool or City, can’t go to Barcelona, can’t go to Italy and I can’t see him playing with messi, so he’s really going to stay at Utd and play in the europa league or even worse the europa conference league? :laff:

if he stays, Manchester Utd should rest him during midweek European games and only play him during league and fa cup games, to give him a rest and to avoid humiliation.