Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
United fans dont rly have the patience for growth...they want instant results.

Not to mention fergie didnt rly have any real competition in the epl for most of his career.
Patience for growth?

This is damn near rock bottom. Highest paid team in the league putting in "performances" like this?

What positives for the future do you see here? What I see is a bunch of fruads parading as football players for 90 minutes a week. Our goal keeper is literally our only shining light and can win MOTM in a game where he concedes 3 goals. Tell me which fan base will take positives out of this dross?

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Villa (1st season) and Blackburn challenged for the first 3 years. Then it was Newcastle to bridge the gap to Arsenal. Wenger came and then after that it was Chelsea with 1 season of Liverpool and then Citeh at the end.
im sorry but putting villa, newcastle and blackburn in there is just:mjlol:Arsenal were just taking scraps...one title after united won 3 or 4

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I wouldn't be playing every game for #mufc in the starting eleven if I'd been playing bad every game or not playing well enough. There's a reason why both managers have put me in the starting eleven every game.

u23d1LT.png

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
About fergie or about the united fans?:pachaha:its 10 times harder to win the epl now than it was i 10 20 years ago. I mean... before roman bought chelsea they only had arsenal as a rival.
Revisionism at it's best. How many teams can seriously challenge City for the title right now?

You act like there are 5 or 6 teams who can win the title right now when it's only 2......as it has been for 99% of Premier League seasons

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Patience for growth?

This is damn near rock bottom. Highest paid team in the league putting in "performances" like this?

What positives for the future do you see here? What I see is a bunch of fruads parading as football players for 90 minutes a week. Our goal keeper is literally our only shining light and can win MOTM in a game where he concedes 3 goals. Tell me which fan base will take positives out of this dross?
Will they have the patience and let the new manager try to turn this shyt show around or will they start to turn on him after a few L s? That was my point....

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Will they have the patience and let the new manager try to turn this shyt show around or will they start to turn on him after a few L s? That was my point....
They're gonna have to. :yeshrug:

Granted folks turned on Ralf with the quickness but he wasn't never going to be here permanent.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
And Godbless any Man Utd fan watching the second half.

Everton need points? Man Utd will fix it.:mjgrin:
Need to make Norwich play like the Brazil 2002 team? Man Utd will fix it.:mjgrin:
Salah hasn't scored in a month? Man Utd will fix it.:mjgrin:
Arsenal have lost 3 times in a row? Man Utd will fix it.:mjgrin:
Chelsea haven't won a game at Old Trafford for 9 years? Man Utd will fix it.:mjgrin:

We ain't beating Brentford or Crystal Palace either. :mjlol:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Revisionism at it's best. How many teams can seriously challenge City for the title right now?

You act like there are 5 or 6 teams who can win the title right now when it's only 2......as it has been for 99% of Premier League seasons
If city wins this...you're right:yeshrug: liverpool will be to city what arsenal was to united.

If liverpool wins ... another story

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah he's right, at one point Fergie and United were the only big spenders and he still had refs in his pocket. 2 Champs leagues in 20+ years... smh

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
im sorry but putting villa, newcastle and blackburn in there is just:mjlol:Arsenal were just taking scraps...one title after united won 3 or 4
How is it different to what City have done in the last 10 years? Liverpool still 1 title in 30 odd years. Leicester 1 title and Chelsea maybe 2 titles? The rest have been City

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Goldbridge brought it up but I can't believe people in the fanbase had the nerve to slander Wayne Rooney during his playing days. If there was one thing you could never question about him it was commitment. What we could do with just 2 or 3 of him in this squad.

My players of the season are De Gea and Ronaldo (whose transfer I was actually against!) Everybody else can eat a dikk.

I would also add Sancho, who started very slow but is slowly starting to find form and looks like one of the VERY few competent players we got. Agreed otherwise.