Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Top players means phucks all if they aren't hungry. United need to sign players 25 and under with room to grow which Fergie generally did barring punts like Blanc Larsson and proven PL players like Sheringham and RVP..
United fans dont rly have the patience for growth...they want instant results.

Not to mention fergie didnt rly have any real competition in the epl for most of his career.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
United fans dont rly have the patience for growth...they want instant results.

That's because most United fans 35-30 and under only know success for majority of their life. It's like those rich people living beyond their means when they become broke but are trying to keep up appearances.

Fans will have patience if they see growth in the right direction nor do they want to be bored out of their mind either or see players quitting on the team.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Goldbridge brought it up but I can't believe people in the fanbase had the nerve to slander Wayne Rooney during his playing days. If there was one thing you could never question about him it was commitment. What we could do with just 2 or 3 of him in this squad.

My players of the season are De Gea and Ronaldo (whose transfer I was actually against!) Everybody else can eat a dikk.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Not to mention fergie didnt rly have any real competition in the epl for most of his career.

Villa (1st season) and Blackburn challenged for the first 3 years. Then it was Newcastle to bridge the gap to Arsenal. Wenger came and then after that it was Chelsea with 1 season of Liverpool and then Citeh at the end.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
That first touch looked like he was wearing Lugz. Lukaku-like touch there.
birdman-lugz.jpg

Birdman would've brought that down for Ms. Gladys though :birdman: