Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
@Kunty McPhuck talks about Pep wanting him to stay high and wide. But I’ll never understand paying 100m for somebody to hug the touch line. Let’s see how he performs next season

Few players perform well in their first season under Pep. But I've seen flashes from Grealish. But he cost 100m and plays for City, so his failings will be shouted from the mountaintops, meanwhile a Sancho and Lukaku can be mediocre in peace. What a life.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Man City got: Wolves, Brighton, Watford, Leeds, West Ham & then Aston Villa at home

Liverpool: Man Utd, Everton, Newcastle, Tottenham, Aston Villa, Southampton and ending the season against Wolves at home also.

Think Man City wins the league. Liverpool might pip them in the FA Cup.

Yeah they both don’t drop points. SMH

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Few players perform well in their first season under Pep. But I've seen flashes from Grealish. But he cost 100m and plays for City, so his failings will be shouted from the mountaintops, meanwhile a Sancho and Lukaku can be mediocre in peace. What a life.
always playing the victim

Sancho has been criticize just slightly less than Grealish but Lukaku has been criticized way more than both of them combine

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Mo Salah today

cqhcu24bf7s61.jpg

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
always playing the victim

Sancho has been criticize just slightly less than Grealish but Lukaku has been criticized way more than both of them combine

Lemme know how many press conferences they've asked Sancho, Lukaku, their teammates and manager about their goal contributions. Probably not many.

But maybe that's because the problems at their clubs are alot bigger than just 1 signing underperforming.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Lemme know how many press conferences they've asked Sancho, Lukaku, their teammates and manager about their goal contributions. Probably not many.

But maybe that's because the problems at their clubs are alot bigger than just 1 signing underperforming.
Sancho's been twice the player Grealish has been, in a five times worse team :hubie:

And lets not mention that Sancho came from Bundesliga, while Grealish strolled over from Aston Villa.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Sancho's been twice the player Grealish has been, in a five times worse team :hubie:

And lets not mention that Sancho came from Bundesliga, while Grealish strolled over from Aston Villa.
nikka really said how many times Lukaku been asked about :dead:

He just :bryan:cause he wanted it one way but it was the other, thought he was gonna be in here styling on nikkas :umad:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
@Kunty McPhuck talks about Pep wanting him to stay high and wide. But I’ll never understand paying 100m for somebody to hug the touch line. Let’s see how he performs next season

Grealishs natural game is to draw and commit defenders towards him. Which is ideal for Pep's football as it creates more room for the 8's and Cancelo to play in the half space.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Liverpool needs to find a young Modric type of player in their midfield. They have a bunch of hard workers but none of them have the vision to make the type of pass in small windows. Then again, those players are hard to find

i think Curtis can be that type

He might be mentally done for the season. The Egypt losses and the contract situation all come at once.

Mans about to enter the semis of the CL and in the hunt for 2 other domestic trophys..there’s so much to play for still

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Regarding his contract that either someone from the Egyptian government or FA want him to leave Liverpool. That's some pressure to be put under.

Yh it was the sports minister. I have no idea why he inserted himself into thw contractual matters of a player :dwillhuh:

Yes Salah is basically a king over there but it's highly inappropriate.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

And when Salah said no to leaving, he announced that Salah would be staying, while negotiations are ongoing :dead:... Clout chasing smh

I see why he don't fukk with them like that. They always involve him in fukkery

From profitting off his image rights in violation of his existing contracts to trotting him out to meet Sisi's dictator friends