Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
CP been playing well all season and has brought the forefront gallagher guehi (getting his first cap with England) and Mitchell playing well against Man City. Rooting for Vieira as I think the only Black manager in the Prem with probably the Blackest starting 11 in the Prem lol

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
You expected to win this?

This was a classic trap game.
Always excuses….

If we were winning: “Arteta is leading us in the right direction, where are his doubters now?”

Since we’re losing: “well it always going to be a tough game. What did you expect?”

well I definitely didn’t expect to be 2-0 down in under 25 minutes.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Anyway, like I said, Arteta is just keeping the seat warm for Vieira (hopefully). I’ve consistently said Arteta is NOT the man to lead us forward. I was never fooled by our run of results. I could still see the same old Arsenal deficiencies.

But I’ll let the rest of y’all cook. I’m just being a negative Nancy. We’re just “rebuilding” and it’s all “Baby steps”. How can any Arsenal fan be happy with this tepid 1st half display? Result aside, there has been no bite, no fight.

Do these players not realize what’s at stake here? fukking AYEW scored against us. Embarrassing.